Attention Hitters – Make 2015 your year!!! Are you looking for the best way to improve average and power? Do you want to get away from that momentum-stopping and power-sapping start and stop swing that looks great against soft-toss, but is worthless against top pitching? Watch this timeless instructional video by Professional Hitting Instructor Mike Moore and learn to hit for average and power just like a professional!
Even though many of the best hitters on the planet have completely different swings, their methods all have some things in common. That’s what MLB hitting coach John Mallee says on his website – www.johnmallee.com.
The 6 Absolutes of a professional hitter:
1. Go back before you go forward (lower half load)
2. Walk away from the hands (stride-separate)
3. Keep head in-between feet (maintain dynamic balance, center, axis)
4. Start swing with lower half, ground up (foot, knee, hips, hands last)
5. Take a straight line to and through the ball ( stay inside)
6. Maintain balance throughout the swing
Visit www.johnmallee.com to learn more about the 6 Absolutes of a professional hitter!
Hoops Organization Provides Individual Lessons
NuSkool Scoring is a group of local coaches who provide individual basketball lessons to players of all ages. To get more information or contact them visit their Twitter feed – https://twitter.com/NScoring!
Whatever your game, 2015 is the year to get better!!! Get after it!!! Get ‘er done!!!
We’ll be adding new enhancements and training tutorials so you can improve at your own pace with no one but yourself to hold you back!
Free content by Fresh Content.net